The style of Yoga I teach is an integral yoga. By the practice of postures (Asanas), yogic breathing (Pranayama) and relaxation, we work on the body structure and peace of mind.
I teach Hatha, Yin and Restorative Yoga. Each class can last between 1h to 1h30, depending on the needs of the group, and is generally organized as follows :
- Initial relaxation (5 min)
- Pranayama - breathing exercises - (15 to 20 min)
- Warm up exercises (10 to 15 min)
- Asanas - postures - (40 to 45 min)
- Final relaxation (10 min)
My wish is to share my passion for yoga with you and its wonderful spiritual practice. Relaxing and calming your mind, truly be at one with your body, benefiting from increased flexibility and strength.